Here at Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. We’re passionate about helping our customers and employees move on and up in life and business.
We nurture and invest in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with us. There’s a variety of different career opportunities which enable people to fulfil their potential and we provide an award-winning range of training, recognised in 2015 by Investors in People (IIP) with a Gold level accreditation. Other prestigious industry awards we have won include General Insurer of the Decade at the British Insurance Awards 2014 and we are the only major insurer in the UK to have been awarded chartered status with the CII
If you always look to achieve the best, then now is time for a change and to join Allianz.
We are seeking a Senior Accounts Administrator for our Cashiers team in Guildford. The team comprises a total of 5 people and your role will be to contribute to the delivery of the department’s objective, which is to assist in the provision of a cash control structure in line with company and regulatory standards. Are you looking for a new challenge and able to work at pace, then this could be the opportunity for you.
•Completion of daily Bank reconciliations
•Payment and receipt processing including cheque printing and recovery banking
•Monitor and maintain standing order and direct debit schedules
•Scanning of inbound documentation to internal colleagues for reconciliation purposes
•Assist with Accounts Payable administration
Skills & Experience
A successful candidate should have:
• Previous experience of bank account reconciliations
• Good Microsoft Excel and Office skills.
• Numeracy and be used to working with large value amounts.
• A thorough understanding of the business systems that are used for the teams work
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Previous accounting experience in insurance industry is an advantage or educated to degree level with preferably Maths having been passed at A or GCSE level.
• Consistently meets targets and deadlines under pressure.
• Work with accuracy and efficiency.
• Be able to prioritise work load for the team independently.
• Have a flexible approach and be prepared to challenge working practices.
• Be an effective communicator and build good relationships
• Able to drive improvement