As one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world, Allianz provides its employees with both a stable and growing working environment. We have a hugely diverse portfolio, a world-class reputation, and are always look to hire the best talent . We are as committed to our workforce as we are to our customers. As such Allianz offers unrivalled training and development; exactly what you would expect from a firm awarded General Insurer of the Decade.
The Business Systems Broker Testing team is responsible for intermediated electronic trading within Personal Line Insurance. As a member of the Test team, you will be responsible for managing end to end testing of high profile Broker projects and BAU updates. This will involve managing internal/external stakeholders, reviewing best practice and automation within the team. Our customers rely on us as educated and informed suppliers, effectively providing the last line of defence before live commitments.
This role will report to the Business Systems Broker Test Lead.
The role may involve infrequent travelling within the UK to customer premises to conduct testing.
• Facilitate and co-ordinate Test pack production
• Co-ordinate the execution of an appropriate test framework
• Execution of test stages and cycles including defect and progress tracking
• Provide regular progress reports to stakeholders
• Planning and control of testing activities to strict delivery time scales
Skills & Experience
• Able to apply knowledge of the theory and practice of testing (for example System, Regression or User Acceptance Testing)
• Skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office Excel
• Appetite for personal development
• Be willing to study for the ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification as part of conditional acceptance into role
• Be educated to ‘A’ level standard
• Possess energy and enthusiasm for the role, motivated by the challenges it provides
• Be self-aware, personable and outgoing
• Be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines and changing priorities
• Communicate effectively, demonstrating excellent verbal and written English
• Build rapport and gain the confidence of others, whilst
showing sensitivity and understanding of the client / customer / service provider relationships
• Demonstrate a professional outlook and positive work ethic