Technical Trainer - Apprentice Delivery (VWG)
£27,500 - £32,000 + Company Car
Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint multiple Technical Trainers – Apprentice delivery (VWG) to work on-site at a fantastic Training facility based in Milton Keynes.
This is a great time to join our Technical Training team at the VWG National Learning Centre due to a recent £1.8 million investment from VWG towards the expansion of our Technical Training function.
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates from any of the following areas: Experienced Motor Vehicle Technicians, Technical Trainers and Automotive Lecturers.
Develop and Deliver Training Programmes for funded Apprentices to enable them to achieve their NVQ qualification and apprenticeship framework:
- Deliver and assess any additional underpinning knowledge not provided by their workplace
- Deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications & Functional Skills
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as required
- Monitor apprentices’ progress in the other components of their Apprenticeship framework (i.e. any sub contracted delivery)
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organised and dispatched as appropriate in a timely fashion
- Ensure pre course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Specific and relevant Automotive Technical certificates
Recognised Teaching / Training qualifications – desirable
Strong Automotive Technical experience
Excellent presentation/facilitation skills with a proven track record of imparting skills and learning to others
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Babcock is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation employing 35,000 people across the world. Babcock offer a hugely diverse number of career options.
Find out more about Babcock on YouTube