Job Reference: J143-A-17-13959
Employer:Care UKLocation:High WycombeSalary:16,000 - 17,000 per annum
About the Job
Are passionate about what you do and believe that everyone makes a difference? Do you have the dream and dedication to deliver excellent customer service? If so, look no further as this could be the job for you.
As a dedicated Administrator who enjoys a busy, ever changing work environment we need you to join our growing team at our Buckinghamshire Musculoskeletal Integrated Care (MusIC) service based in High Wycombe.
The Bucks MusIC service is one of a group of modern, high quality Diagnostic Centres that Care UK owns and operates in partnership with the NHS, providing a range of high quality, innovative clinical services.
The service is open Monday to Saturday and some Sundays and offers a range of diagnostic imaging procedures, X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Echocardiograms.
Bucks MusIC operates from eight convenient locations across Buckinghamshire. You will be based out of the Diagnostic Centre in High Wycombe.
Within this job you will be responsible for:
- Receiving incoming patient calls and queries
- Scheduling appointments
- Uploading Referral Information
- Processing Discharge Letters
- Occasional chaperoning during patient appointments when required
For more information on Buckinghamshire MusIC, please visit the website.
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and CATS and diagnostic facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work - increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
For more information, please visit Care UK Healthcare's website
In order for you to be considered for the job, as a minimum we are looking for you to:
- Have a good general standard of education
- Be numerate and literate
- Have good IT skills, including keyboard/typing skills
- Have previous experience within a telephone environment
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
It would be nice for you to have any one of the below, although these are not essential:
- Experience of data input
- Previous experience of working as an administrator
- Previous experience of working within a general office / healthcare environment
- An understanding of medical terminology
Salary & Benefits
We have a permanent full time position available, with full time being 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
Our working hours are between 7.45am - 7pm Monday - Thursday, 7.45am - 5pm on Fridays and 9am - 5pm on Saturdays.
We can offer you:
- A salary of 16,000 - 17,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (2-5%)
- Regional/national opportunities
- Free online and face-to-face training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers and online discounts
Once you have pressed apply to this job, the following will happen:
- You will be contacted by Ben, our internal recruiter, within 72 working hours, by phone or by email.
- If you've been shortlisted, the hiring manager will call you to informally discuss the job in further detail and to assess your capabilities.
- If successful after this, the hiring team will ask your recruiter to invite you for interview.
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact Ben Averill
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
Job Type:PermanentWorking pattern:Full timePay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Administrative & Clerical
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (68 KB)
Apply for this jobClosing Date:This job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this job as soon as you can, if interested. Contact Name:Ben AverillEmail Address:firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone:07435 974918
* None Available
* None Available
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.