This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and Jobboard Limited the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to the Jobboard Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Jobboard Limited and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using www.topjobs.com and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.topjobs.co.uk unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Jobboard Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- 3.1 Name;
- 3.2 Date of Birth;
- 3.3 Gender;
- 3.4 Job Title;
- 3.5 Profession;
- 3.6 Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- 3.7 Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- 3.8 Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- 3.9 IP address (automatically collected;
- Our Use of Data
- 4.1 Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Jobboard Limited six months.
- 4.2 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 4.3 All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below.
- 4.4 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- 4.4.1internal record keeping;
- 4.4.2improvement of our products / services;
- 4.4.3transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Third Party Websites and Services
- 5.1 Jobboard Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services [do not] have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- 5.2 [Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Jobboard Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.]
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Jobboard Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Jobboard Limited. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- Controlling Use of Your Data
- 8.1 Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- 8.1.1 Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- 8.1.2 Sharing Data with third parties.
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Jobboard Limited (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £100.
Data security is of great importance to Jobboard Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- Changes to this Policy
Jobboard Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.